All submissions are to be made online via the EasyChair submission portal. See instructions below.
Guidance for Full paper Submission
Following acceptance of your extended abstract, you may prepare and upload your full paper according to the guidance below. Full papers are up to 6 pages in length and will be included in digital format only, distributed via USB stick
at the conference. Papers will be required to conform to the conference format. A template containing detailed guidance has been prepared to assist authors and this can be downloaded by clicking the button below.
UKHTC2021 uses the EasyChair conference system to manage the submission of papers. Once you have prepared your abstract according to the guidance and template above, please head to the conference submission page by clicking on
the button below. There is no need to make a new submission, authors are asked to add their full paper to their existing submission. Full guidance is provided below.
Authors are also asked to update their extended abstracts so that they accurately reflect the content of the final full paper. This can be uploaded at the same time as the full paper by using the dedicated “Revised Extended Abstract” upload field.
The deadline for all full paper submissions, including amendments to existing submissions, is February 4th, 2022.
Latest Results in Heat Transfer
For contributions which have been identified by the Papers Committee as being especially suited to the “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” category, authors are asked to prepare a shorter paper of just 3 pages in length. This
should contain an up-to-date synopsis of your research, including results and conclusions. The formatting requirements are identical to those used for the extended abstract and thus authors can use the template from the Abstract
Submissions for this category should be made using the EasyChair system as above. Authors should use the dedicated “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” upload field.
The deadline for new “Latest Results” submissions is February 4th, 2022.
- Prepare your full paper or “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” submission according to the guidance and template above. The submission system will accept .docx and .pdf formats.
- Visit the UKHTC2021 conference page by clicking on the “Paper Submission” button above or by following this link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ukhtc2021
- After you have logged in, authors should edit their existing submission by clicking on the magnifying glass symbol next to the appropriate submission (if more than one).
- Click the “Add or update files” link in the upper right menu.
- For full 6-page papers, click the “Browse” button next to “Full Paper” entry in the table present and select your file. For 3-page “Latest Results” contributions, use the “Browse” button next to the “Latest Results in Heat Transfer”
entry in the table present.
- If the submission is successful, you will then be taken to the submission page for your paper and you should receive an email confirming your file was received.
If you require further information on the submission process or are having trouble accessing the template or using the EasyChair submission system please contact us at email@example.com.