All submissions are to be made online via the EasyChair submission portal. See instructions below.
Extended Abstract for Full Paper Submission
Offers of papers are to be made by an extended abstract of up to 3 pages in length, inclusive of key figures. Extended abstracts of all accepted papers will be included in the printed documentation for the conference
(full papers will be on USB stick only), and will thus be required to conform to the conference format. A template containing detailed guidance has been prepared to assist authors and this can be downloaded by clicking the button
UKHTC2021 is using the Easy Chair conference system to manage the submission of abstracts. Once you have prepared your abstract according to the guidance and template above, please head to the conference submission page by clicking
on the button below. More detailed instructions are provided below.
The submission deadline is April 15th, 2021 (Final extension).
Please note that to facilitate prompt review, authors will not be able to edit their extended abstracts after March 30th, 2021.
Latest Results in Heat Transfer
Contributions to the special “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” category, which consist of single submission of just 3 pages in length, should be prepared according to the extended abstract template and guidance above.
Submissions for this category should be made using the EasyChair system as above. Authors should select the special session “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” and use the dedicated “Latest Results in Heat Transfer”
The submission deadline for this category is July 1st, 2021.
- Prepare your extended abstract or “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” submission according to the guidance and template above. The submission system will accept .docx and .pdf formats.
- If you have used the EasyChair conference system before then you will be able to use your previous account details. If not, then please either head to https://easychair.org/account/signup or click on the button above and follow the
“Create an account” link.
- Once you have an account, please visit the UKHTC2021 conference page by clicking on the button above or following this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ukhtc2021
- After you have logged in, you can make a new submission by clicking on the “make a new submission” link underneath the “Author” heading.
- Complete the form as indicated. If you wish your paper to be considered for one of our special sessions, please select them under the “Special Session” item (please note that this is not mandatory). Those submitting to the “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” category should select the “Latest Results in Heat Transfer” session.
- To upload an extended abstract or “Latest Results” contribution, click the “Browse” button next to the appropriate upload section towards the bottom of the form and select your file. The “Full Paper” and “Revised Paper” upload fields should be left empty at this stage.
- Click “Submit Paper” to finish.
- If the submission is successful, you will then be taken to the submission page for your abstract and you should receive an email confirming your submission was received. Here you will have the option to update or withdraw your abstract up until the submission deadline noted above.
If you require further information on the submission process or are having trouble accessing the template or using the EasyChair submission system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.